[Noisebridge-announce] Noisebridge 10th Anniversary Exhibition and Ball Logo - Call for submissions.

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 05:19:21 UTC 2017

Howdy Hacker, Artists and Designers.

In preparation for our Noisebridge 10th Anniversary Exhibition and Ball we
are looking for a logo/graphic to use to represent the event and use on
stickers, t-shirts, posters, etc. Similar to how we used the Reboot logo in
2014.

If you would like to submit a design for consideration, please add it to
the NB10 Logo Submission page:

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/NB10_logo_submissions

On July 4th, at the next Tuesday meeting, we will look through the logo
submissions on the page and try to select one to use together. If anyone is
feeling particularly inspired, please feel free to post more than one
design. There are a couple more guidelines on the wiki page.

Cheers, and have fun drawing.