[Noisebridge-announce] TOOOL-SF October Monthly meeting 10/15/17 @ Nosiebridge

Robert Hermes jetson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 15:04:49 UTC 2017

*The Open Organization Of Lockpickers Monthly Meeting:*
*Sunday October 15th ** 1 - 4 PM *
*Noisebridge*, Mission and 18th St in San Francisco
I would like to welcome the new members that have joined us and may be
making this their first meeting.This month we have an project:

*Making Picks from Household Items*
Lock picks and turning tools can be fabricated from a variety of readily
found items. This month we will be building and testing tools made from
things you can easily obtain in your day to day life. If you have any of
the materials or tools below, please bring them to our next meeting. If you
don't have them, no worries, there should be plenty to share.

*Materials:*
Paper clips
Bobby pins
Stainless steel windshields wiper inserts
Street sweeper bristles

*Tools:*
Needle nose pliers
Vice grips
Files (round and flat), sand paper

Here's a short video of Sean Nicholls making picks from paper clips at one
of our previous TOOOL-SF meetings:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtoYQhbKHAc&t=12s

As always, new lockpickers are always welcome. I hope to see you all there,
a week from today.

- Bob

we're @tooolsf on twitter

If you're not already a member, give yourself (and us!) the gift of
membership. Basic membership is only $25. At the $60 membership level you
get the hella-cool black TOOOL t-shirt. Shirts are send to me, so if you're
looking for your shirt, please show up Sunday.