[Noisebridge-announce] Laser cutter is unuseable for a week

Ruth Grace Wong ruthgracewong at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 01:50:49 UTC 2018

The laser cutter is not operational yet. It looks like our parts got
delivered to the wrong address and we're looking into it. We've also
discovered that we need a new lens. We're hoping it will only take one more
week to get it working but I'll keep everyone posted.

Ruth

[image: img_20181213_160454.jpg]