[Noisebridge-announce] Noisebridge Python Class - Tour of Django

Razzi Abuissa razzi53 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 04:30:00 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Come join us for the 1st guest talk Python class. For the first time, we're
doing a 4-week Django deep dive concurrently with Thursday guest talks, and
we're starting with a tour of Django's features!

Topic: Tour of Django
When: Monday, Febrary 26th, 7 PM
Where: Church Classroom

framework for perfectionists with deadlines." In this class, we'll go over
Django's features and how to install and run a simple app.

Speaker: razzi

RSVP: https://www.meetup.com/noisebridge/events/rdmjcpyxdbjc/