[Noisebridge-announce] Meeting Notes -- 2018/01/09, Tue

Bernice Anne W. Chua bernice.chua.415 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 09:35:53 UTC 2018

   - Announcements:
   - 1) some Noisebridgers (and other local indie game devs) will present
      their games at the Playcrafting Winter Play Expo: January 11,
      Thursday, 6:30pm, 301 Howard Street
      2)
         - Global Game Jam = January 26-28, Friday to Saturday,
         Playcrafting will help organize event

             - can we have global game jam here? Whos's cool with that?

      3) classes/events that people wish to host/lead:
      - How To Repair Mac Logic Boards, by Zach
      - How to make an "infinity mirror", by Mike (aka Mondo)
      4) Bring Your Own internet is at Omni Jan 27th 2 - 5. 5mof is the 3rd
      thursday every month here at 8pm.
      5) We (Zach & Bernice) upgraded the computer that controls the laser
      cutter and its way better. We (Zach, Bernice, Kevin, one of the Matthews,
      one of the Davids) cleaned the Sparkle Forge.
      - Finances: n/a, treasurer wasn't present
   - New members: n/a
   - New philanthropists: from the previous meeting, we had Silver, Micah,
   Osman
   - Consensus Items: Cowlicks showed how to give a tour of Noisebridge
   (how to be concise while giving just enough information)
   - Discussion Items:
   -- whether or not Noisebridge is willing to host the Global Game Jam for
   January 26-28, 2018
   -- methods for how time for using the laser cutter can be
   allocated/scheduled fairly