[Noisebridge-announce] Noisebridge Cleaning Days - August 4 and 5 -2018

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 23:25:21 UTC 2018

 It's time for a Noisebridge Cleaning Days.

The space is a bit of a mess and it is all our fault. Let us come together
and clean our Hackerspace.

On August 4 and 5 please come help clean Noisebridge. If you've been using
the space, consider stopping by for a while to help. It's a good use of our
time, and a nice way to meet other people while cleaning, maintaining, and
improving our space. We'll be starting around 10:00 each day.

If you'd like to add to the list of tasks below, please do.

https://noisebridge.net/cleaning

See you soon!

---

(We had an issue with the mailing lists, so I am resending this
announcement)

Please note: we will be purging and reclaiming projects and materials in
the space. If you are storing anything in the space, this may affect you.
See the details below.

1. Project Shelves Purge: If you have projects in the space, make sure they
are identified as claimed by you with a date within the last month.
Projects on the Project Shelves with a date older than ONE MONTH with no
name will be reclaimed for the workshops and hack shelves, or be discarded.
Projects on the Project Shelves with a date older than THREE MONTHs with a
name will be reclaimed for the workshops and hack shelves, or be discarded.

2. Other Projects and Materials Purge:
Elsewhere in in the space, projects and materials labeled with a name and
date older than ONE MONTH will be reclaimed for the workshops and hack
shelves, or be discarded. As much as possible, projects will be moved to
the project shelves.