[Noisebridge-announce] NGALAC - Next project meeting on Friday 2018-03-16 at 20:00, and updates

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 21:22:00 UTC 2018

 Happy pi day, Hackers.

The next Noisebridge Gaming Archivists Live Arcade Cabinet project
coordination meeting will be on Friday 2018-03-16 at 20:00. We'll meet in
Church, but may also be working out in front of the Sparkle Forge.

If you would like to help get involved in the project, this is a good place
to start.

For more details see:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/NGALAC

Updates:

-- Tuesday nights have become sort-of regular work nights for the Gaming
and Streaming systems, if you are interested in helping with those, please
stop by.

--  The Noisebridge Twich channel is https://www.twitch.tv/noisebridge
we're sill in development so this isn't a very active channel yet, but we
have been testing our streaming setup on it.

-- If you are familiar with Twitch streams, you may have seen some of those
nice intros, outros, and animations that streamers use on their channels.
We're looking for help making some of this for the Noisebridge Twitch
channel.

-- We've built our prototype cabinet and have begun working out issues with
our emulator and streaming setups. Progress photos are on the wiki at:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/NGALAC#Progress_Photos

--We're looking for a 23"-26" CRT with a curved screen as a backup and for
a RGB modding test.

If you can help with any of these tasks, or have questions or advice,
please email the discussion list: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net

Cheers!