[Noisebridge-announce] freeCodeCamp presents Lightning Talks 1pm - 4pm at Noisebridge this Saturday!

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Wed May 30 21:05:41 UTC 2018

Join freeCodeCamp this Saturday at Noisebridge from 1pm - 4pm to learn all
about code.  No experience necessary.  All are welcome!

https://www.meetup.com/Free-Code-Camp-SF/events/250932428/

What we'll do
freeCodeCamp is a non-profit organization teaching anyone to code. Learn
full-stack web development with our online curriculum:
http://www.freecodecamp.com/

At our meet-up, campers can collaborate and meet other learners in our
community. Come with your projects and questions! Our host, Noisebridge, is
a non-profit hackerspace and educational institution intended for public
benefit.
https://noisebridge.net/

We will also have Lightning Talks given by Campers during the first hour
and a half. More information about Lightning Talks can be found at:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning_talk. Interested in giving a talk?
Please fill out this TypeForm: https://goo.gl/forms/oxJVE3TF1aMRdsYm1

Let's code together! Everyone is welcome! Beginners, especially!