[Noisebridge-announce] Global Game Jam is coming to Noisebridge Jan 25th-27th!

Mark Willson mwillsonid at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 05:20:15 UTC 2019

Hey all,

I am very excited to be heading up our Global Game Jam location this year
this upcoming  weekend of January 25th-27th. There is a low-key meetup page
already in place here (
https://www.meetup.com/SF-Bay-Area-Game-Jamming-Game-Design/events/257602179/),
albeit with Noisebridge not yet specified as the official location. The
title of this meetup event will change to include Noisebridge's name, but
rest assured, it IS the Noisebridge event, just hosted by a different
meetup group.

Last year's event was pretty popular, so there is a decent chance the space
will be crowded with game developers that weekend. Of course, we will be
doing our best to let all newcomers know how the space works and to share
the space if there are other events going on. That said, we intend to
utilize the hackitorium area Friday around 5pm for an hour or so, and again
on Sunday at around 6pm for an hour or two.

If anyone has any questions or issues, please let me know right away and I
will try my best to accommodate. Hope to see a lot of you there!

-Mark