[Noisebridge-announce] Final Lease for moving Noisebridge to 272 Capp St.

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Wed May 6 06:21:40 UTC 2020

This was posted previously, but want to re-share to the public mailing
lists for anyone who has not seen it!  Copy-pasta follows:

After some hard work, Noisebridge has a final lease for 272 Capp Street!
Please review everything, give your immediate input and remain respectful.

The deets:
6,000 sqft
$9,000 / mo (1.50/sqft)
10 year term
Right next to 2169 Mission

Start date: 30 days following the lifting of the shelter in place (building
will be available immediately after signing / deposit)
Lease in #new-space channel.  For those of you that haven’t seen the space,
there is a video walk-though posted.

There is a lot to do for this move, and it certainly comes at an
inopportune time.
Luckily, with the provision to move in 30 days after the Shelter in place,
that gives us at least 60 days to complete the move. Even once the shelter
ends, we will need to take extra precaution to make sure that we can
organize this move while keeping everyone safe.

Next steps:
Sign the lease:
Consensus! Was set to already happen, but still looking for support and
input.

Organizing the move:
Mostly we need contact info for people who can help...
please sign up here: https://forms.gle/i6ZzSH2Qhe5LDHDJ9
Building out the new location:We need some contractor references
The building is mostly move-in ready, but we will need to work on
ventilation, electrical upgrades, lighting, etc.
Logistics:Switching utilities over, internet, bills, etc.