[Noisebridge-announce] Noisebridge Events: Oct 20-24

dana dana-lists at sonic.net
Thu Oct 20 19:30:36 UTC 2022

All Hallows' Eve is almost upon us and we have an action packed schedule
of events this weekend! Have an ambitious costume idea? Come work on it
with likeminded spook-enthusiasts at Noisebridge! Sewing, laser cutting,
and circuit hacking workshops are happening again regularly! For all the
latest you can check out https://www.meetup.com/noisebridge/events/

== Thursday ==
Tonight! 7PM! We're hosting 5MoF, where folks give a 5 minute talk on
anything they’re passionate about.

https://www.meetup.com/noisebridge/events/xrkdzsydcnbbc/

== Friday ==

Old-time Noisebridgers are assembling at the space (272 Capp, right
behind our old Mission St space) at 3 PM, they’ll likely be hanging out
until 7PM or so. Afterward, folks will probably head out to a bar or
restaurant.

== Saturday ==
Vandalism, disinformation, and facts lacking citations oh my! Come help
fix them with other Wikipedians this Saturday 11am-2pm at Noisebridge!

https://www.meetup.com/noisebridge/events/289068663/

And we’re throwing a music fundraiser at 7pm! Come for the music, stay
for the tamales and drinks! Two bands and a DJ, food, and the lovely
people of Noisebridge, what more could you ask for?
https://www.meetup.com/noisebridge/events/289212265/

== Sunday ==
Join us for a brief introduction to Noisebridge’s 3d printers, 11AM in
the Print Shop!

== Monday ==
We're hosting a Halloween edition of Circuit Hacking Monday. Learn about
soldering and electronics, bring your supplies to make your spooky
Halloween project happen!

https://www.meetup.com/noisebridge/events/tctvxsydcnbgc/

Finally, Noisebridge needs your help! We're re-opened with over 6,000
square feet of space at 272 Capp St and exist entirely through community
support. We'd love your workshop proposals and donations.

Donate:
http://donate.noisebridge.net/

Talk with us on Discord:
https://discord.com/invite/GtpDdX5

Events:
https://www.meetup.com/noisebridge

When is the space open? Try this nifty Twitter bot!
https://twitter.com/NoisebridgeBot