[Noisebridge-discuss] Meat space meetup?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 2 17:27:17 UTC 2007

This week is looking super-booked for me, but I can make space to go to the meeting any night but Tuesday night.

There's probably no way to pick a time that works for everyone, but it's looking like most people can make it work on either Monday night or Tuesday night.  Could everyone interested please choose one of those nights and email the list?  Unless anyone has any objections, we can choose the night by a majority of people who want one of those two nights.  Sound OK?

SinceJake has offered his place for the meeting, how about meeting there?  He lives near Church & Market.

Mitch.