[Noisebridge-discuss] A succesful meeting!

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Wed Dec 5 07:56:45 UTC 2007

Hey *,

The meeting was a total success. We managed to bring out nearly 15
people and fit everyone into my kitchen. The topics ranged from a
physical space to projects and general methods for self governance.

Awesome!

David and Andy took meeting notes, they both agreed to send them at some
point. I'm sure it will happen sooner or later - they're both on their
way home now.

I look forward to the upcoming discussions and reading/make new entries
in the change log on the wiki ;-)

-jake