[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting?

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Thu Dec 13 08:12:58 UTC 2007

Seth, Audrey, Andy and I had a chance to see the No Starch space with
Bill. It was just a quick walk through, I did manage to take a few
photographs. I'll upload them when I'm sitting on fiber rather than this
very slow DSL.

The space was promising and I think we should try to arrange a meeting.

I am quite booked this weekend but I am free tomorrow (technically,
later today - thursday the 13th) or next week.

Perhaps we can all tour the space.

Thoughts? Would anyone show up tomorrow? Would Bill come and open the
space for all of us? Or is next week better?

-jake