[Noisebridge-discuss] India Tuktuk Blog

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Dec 26 05:46:56 UTC 2007

As most of you know, I'm off to India to drive an auto-rickshaw 2000
miles from Kochi to Kathmandu with Matt and 5 other friends.  Of course
we are blogging it:

http://www.rickshawrun08.com/

As yet there's only excited anticipatory posts, but check back in about
3 days as we'll be in Bangalore by then and we'll start to have
interesting stuff to say!  Also the map will start tracking us - we'll
show up as a cute little rickshaw icon Max drew.

Happy New Year!  I'll be playing cricket in Fort Kochi!

love (or whatever emotion is appropriate for our relationship, not all
of you are family),
Rachel