[Noisebridge-discuss] A succesful meeting!

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Dec 5 10:24:05 UTC 2007

I have posted, not exactly notes on the meeting, but some pages that I
think will meet with general agreement based on the meeting discussion.
  (If not, well - it's a wiki!)

https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/CommunityStructure
https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/RelativeTimeline
https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/Money

Mitch, there were few or no actual decisions made, (just) a lot of good
ideas floated around and a general sense that we're on the same page.
I'm pretty confident that this page we're on is the same one you're on.
  I believe some notes have been taken by others though.

I believe the next step is to look at Bill's space, and I believe he
will let us know when he's able to show us.

Rachel
(*bounce* *bounce*)