[Noisebridge-discuss] A succesful meeting!

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 5 21:28:09 UTC 2007

Totally cool!  Thanks to everyone who added the stuff to the wiki from last night's meeting.  (And so quickly.)

Yup, I'm definitely on the same page.  Personally, I am way psyched on the level of enthusiasm, and at how things are coming together.  :)  I look forward to contributing lots of time and energy.

Mitch.