[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting?

Matt Peterson matt at peterson.org
Thu Dec 13 08:18:13 UTC 2007

My suggestion would be more notice then a day, even if I'm personally
available tomorrow ;)

Per next week, the 18 or 19th work ideal for me.  To sweeten the deal I
can offer conference room space in SoMa or my apartment in West Oakland
(I hear rumors some east bay folks exist on the list, do chime in).

So, technically either route works for me - but I'd prefer to have a
space with simple things like heating and seating.

--Matt