[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 03:17:42 UTC 2007

Since Bill has told me the one evening next week that he is available to show the space, we are meeting at the No Starch Press building for anyone who wants to check out the space.  Thanks, Bill!

Please meet there at 6pm.  Here is the location:
http://tinyurl.com/2xsjj9
It is pretty close to both the Van Ness Muni Station and the Civic Center BART/Muni Station.

Afterwards, maybe we could meet at somewhere to talk about our impressions/ideas.  Earlier Rachel offered her place, near 24th St BART Station.  Rachel, is that cool for you Thursday night?  If so, please post info on how folks can get there, in case there are people who can meet up there, but can't get to No Starch at 6pm?

Mitch.