[Noisebridge-discuss] Noise Bridge discussion at a standstill!

ryan ryan at linefeed.org
Fri Dec 28 03:41:52 UTC 2007

> Hey all - just getting back from travels myself. I'm terribly sorry to
> have missed the walkthrough and follow-ups discussion regarding the
> space. I'll be catching up on email over the next couple of days. Are
> there any physical meetings scheduled for Jan?
> Cheers,
> Neha

Hi Neha --

I think the idea for now is to try and make progress/decisions on the
mailing list, complemented with in-person meetings. I do think there's
been some desire expressed to use the mailing list to move ahead and
start having discussions about important project details here and then
continue when we can get together another face-to-face meeting.

take care,
ryan