[Noisebridge-discuss] maker faire call for volunteers

Kayobi kayobi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 16:59:16 UTC 2008

Hey I'd love to meet everyone! (Sorry I missed Mitch at Yuri's!) Please ping
me at the Faire. I'll be there Fri-Sat and I just volunteered (thanks, Bill,
for the link). My partner, Xander (synopticlabs.com/blog) will be at the
Monkeylectric booth. We're in the process of moving from Seattle to Sac and
are excited to hook up with local hackers.

Kayobi
206-369-1145

--
"Putting the eek in geek"