[Noisebridge-discuss] Bylaws!

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Sat Apr 26 21:40:57 UTC 2008

Extra special plus good: my friend Raphael Abrams is in town for Maker
Faire, and he's a founding member of NYC Resistors
(http://www.nycresistor.com/) that recently started up.  I convinced him
to come along and answer questions about their experience.  NYC
Resistors went the for-profit route, they're an LLC, so he may not be
able to help us about Stewards & Members, but it might be interesting to
have the comparison.  He's also told me a couple things they do that
sounded like we should copy, like their class structure and some stuff
about organizing materials & tools in the space itself.

See you tomorrow at 4 at the bell.

Rachel