[Noisebridge-discuss] Teaching programming for artists and designers

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Aug 1 01:48:42 UTC 2008

Welcome Scott!

I too think this is a fantastic idea.  Please put it on the Noisebridge
wiki so people can start thinking about it, even if you don't have a
specific date or precise syllabus yet.  I'd very much like to attend
such a thing myself, I only recently heard of Processing but I've seen
some people do some cool stuff with it.  Also I have a projector I can
loan for the class.

Rachel