[Noisebridge-discuss] request info re inexpensive remote photo device

jim jim at well.com
Sun Aug 10 15:02:36 UTC 2008

many thanks, mitch.

i'll be in SF on tuesday meeting with
someone at 6 PM, so i suggest somewhere
in SF, of course: a couple of groups use
the Metreon food court (fourth and  <------
mission), so i'm throwing that as my
suggestion (easy fwy access).

   i have a little bit of hardware and
software hacking skills (own a couple
of o'scopes, lots of meters, soldering
equipment, can code a little bit, mainly
can screw things up in unique ways).
   the camera project idea is that it
sits on a battery and when there's
motion goes into a loop of clicking
every couple of seconds and storing
the image. big picture: camera connected
to computer with storage, the entire
system should be v. low power so's to
work on the battery for at least two
weeks, battery must be small but can