[Noisebridge-discuss] Soldering Workshop!

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 20:36:43 UTC 2008

Hey Everyone,

It looks like there's a bunch of interest in a Soldering Workshop.

So, sometime in September I'll be teaching a Soldering Workshop (place and time TBD).  This will be for total newbies as well as for people who want to learn to solder better.  For people who have soldered before, the workshop will also include learning to solder surface mount parts.  Whatever your experience and talent, after two hours you will have confidence with a solder iron.  I guarantee it!

I'll have kits available to learn from -- and you'll be able to bring your completed project home with you.  Or, if you prefer, you can bring your own project.  Fun for all!

If you are interested, please take a few seconds to edit this wiki page and add you name to the bottom (no worries -- this isn't a committment):
https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/Soldering_Workshop

(Jim, Arram, neha, Scott, mindwarp, please add your name to the above wiki page.)

Mitch.