[Noisebridge-discuss] Soft Circuits and Mouse Mouse workshop additional info

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Aug 12 00:54:42 UTC 2008

(I did not get my original announcement message but I know some people
did, if you need the original let me know and I'll resend it to you)

Both these workshops will be held at Instructables World Headquarters:

489 Clementina St, 3rd Floor
San Francisco

near 6th and Folsom, there will be space for bikes inside
also the 27 and 12 Muni lines go very nearby
and it's 4 blocks from Powell or Civic Center BART

If you would like to attend either one please RSVP to Christy Canida at
canida at instructables.com . You are welcome to reply to me as well, or
ask either of us for more info, but she's keeping the Official Attendee
List!

Cheers,
Rachel