[Noisebridge-discuss] no meeting tonight - status update

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed Aug 27 02:14:50 UTC 2008

As nobody else seemed excited about running a meeting tonight, and many
of our members are off in the desert for Burning Man, I declined to call
a meeting.  We'll resume next Tuesday.

The EFF didn't get back to me regarding a visit this week; I suspect
their schedules are just as crazy as ours.  I'll see if we can schedule
a visit later this week or next Tuesday, but again since many people are
off in the desert, next week may make more sense.

The Bylaws meeting last Thursday was pretty productive.  I believe we're
just about ready to start signing things; again, blocking on people
returning from the desert.

The wiki server move has blocked on a couple of technical hurdles --
apparently it's not actually possible right now to run a 32-bit domU on
a 64-bit dom0 using Xen unless you're willing to compile bleeding-edge
tip code from the Git repo.  We'll come up with something, it's just
taking longer than expected.

-andy