[Noisebridge-discuss] Please RSVP for Processing workshop

Scott Murray shm at alignedleft.com
Fri Aug 29 16:18:05 UTC 2008

Hi, all,

The Processing workshop is set for Saturday, September 13 at 2:00 pm.
Finalized info is posted at:

	https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/Processing_Workshop

Since space is limited, *please RSVP* by emailing me, and I will hold
a spot for you.  Also, see the "What you need to do" section on the
wiki page.

If you volunteered to bring something (power strips, projector, etc.),
please confirm that you can still do that, and consider arriving a few
minutes early to help set up.

If you can't make this workshop, don't fret — I have a feeling there
will be many more!

	Best wishes,
	Scott