[Noisebridge-discuss] possibly interesting service for us

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 5 00:05:35 UTC 2008

The article says it's free -- if that's true, may as well try it out.  (It says it's free for both companies and brokers -- are we going back to the dot.com days, where the way for a startup to make money is to sell stock?)

Sorry to hear about the 14 hours, David!  Glad it was worth it.

I'm in Providence now, for my month-long artist in residence as AS220.  Got here last night.  It's looking like it will be a good month for me.

Mitch.