[Noisebridge-discuss] meeting tomorrow?

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Aug 5 19:41:09 UTC 2008

On Mon, Aug 04, 2008 at 08:46:49PM -0700, David Molnar wrote:
> I regrettably will be out of town, but we should still meet. Where?
>
> Things to talk about -
> 	* space visits
> 	* Processing seminar - this sounds awesome, why don't we just figure
> out a temporary space and do a 1-day thing?
> 	* finances/bylaws/etc if any updates

In the absence of other options, I'm calling it for Muddy Waters, 521
Valencia @ 16th.  8PM.

Agenda:
 * Discuss some new space prospects
 * welcome our german hacker visitors
 * Bylaws progress

I'll be getting a falafel at the mediterranean place on 16th just west
of Valencia at 7:45 if anybody wants to join me. :)

(No burrito for me tonight, overdosed this weekend.)

-andy