[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge downtime

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Aug 19 20:17:12 UTC 2008

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 07:11:41AM -0700, Mitch Altman wrote:
> > Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 16:12:41 -0700
> > From: adi at hexapodia.org
> > To: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
> > Subject: [Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge downtime
> >
> > Jake and I are in the process of moving the noisebridge wiki+Mailman
> > server from its current home (which is going away next month) to a new
>
> Thanks, Andy and Jake!

Well, as you may have noticed, it's not done yet. :|  The perils of a
noncommercial relationship with a service provider -- anything that
requires action (no matter how trivial) on their part can take
arbitrarily long to do.

Also, I ran into, how shall we say, an opportunity to learn more about
configuring Xen...

-andy