[Noisebridge-discuss] bylaws on thursday night 8pm

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 16:46:11 UTC 2008

> Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 00:39:55 -0700
> From: dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
> To: jacob at appelbaum.net
> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] bylaws on thursday night 8pm
> CC: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
>
> Jacob Appelbaum wrote:
> > David Molnar wrote:
> >>>
> >> Fine with me. Actually works a little bit better, since I realized I
> >> meant to head to the DNA Lounge after.
> >>

> > Can you guys make sure to broadcast this via IRC? I'd like to take part
> > in it and I'm currently in Argentina.
>
> sure. feel free to call me if I'm not on in time.
>
> -David Molnar

I'll try to make it on IRC, too.  What time on Thursday?

Carol is on hold -- after talking to Andy I had the impression that having Carol do any work would be redundant until we get a set of bylaws together from Nolo.  We can run our finished version by her, if everyone thinks that's a good idea.

Mitch.