[Noisebridge-discuss] Junk units: The cleansing fire

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Dec 3 08:00:00 UTC 2008

Being for the benefit of Mr Fine (who is benefiting the rest of us), I
went through the shelves marked "hack" just now.  A few things I moved
under the kitchen table for going away:

* 2 printers
* tower computer with missing bits
* remaining projector bits were already there

If you can't live without one of those things, then remove it from under
the table asap, or get someone to remove it for you.  I know there's not
a lot of time to do this but I also don't think anyone really wants them.

I consolidated things from some of the shelves and threw out some things
that were clearly garbage, and wrote "12-2-08" on most of the rest.
There is a lot more space there now.

I didn't touch anything from any other shelves.

Rachel