[Noisebridge-discuss] Re: "High-Low Tech" Talk at UC Berkeley (Michael Shiloh)

Bill Nye nye2 at email.com
Fri Dec 5 00:16:20 UTC 2008

> From: Michael Shiloh <michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com>
> anyone go? any feedback?
> Scott Murray wrote:
>>Dear NoiseBridgers — You may be interested in this talk on Wednesday.
>>Design Futures lecture series
>>Leah Buechley, MIT Media Lab
>>New Craft - A Marriage of High and Low Tech

Very sadly, I drove all the way to Berkeley Wednesday night
for "something". But I confused two events.  I parked on
Arch St., walked up to CNMAT, was told the BArCMuT Music
Meetup was Thursday, kicked myself, then drove back home,
where I discovered the above "New Craft" meeting was right
there at UCB Moffit Library on Wednesday!  Fooey.

To redeem this email, this profile of Leah is sort of
interesting:
    http://www.media.mit.edu/people/bio_leah.html  -Bill