[Noisebridge-discuss] I AM THE UBER-DORK, BOW BEFORE ME

Quinn Norton quinn at quinnnorton.com
Fri Dec 5 23:49:33 UTC 2008

At this point realistically if I'm running a game (and I'd like to) it
will have to be in January. I am thinking D&D, and I'm not sure what
edition. If I get interested players, we can work that out from there. I
will probably cap around 6-8 players, and probably suggest meeting on an
ad-hoc basis rather than ever Tuesday or something, though I am open to
something regular as long as it's flexible for when I travel.

FYI As a GM I am an occasionally benevolent deity. I point and laugh at
rules lawyers and don't tolerate munchkins. I am all about the role play.

If someone wants to run another game I'm possibly interested as a player.
ESPECIALLY PARANOIA.

hugs, kisses, and you are in a 10x10 room with no windows or doors and a
spiked ceiling descending by 1" per round.