[Noisebridge-discuss] dec 14 - vegan dessert potluck

dana dsniezko at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 7 01:48:17 UTC 2008

hello,
i came to your tuesday meeting a few weeks back to ask for help on wifi for some friends at station 40 and figured there might be people at noisebridge who would be interested in this event (it's right around the corner)!

on december 14th, 4-8pm, food not bombs will be putting on a free vegan dessert potluck at station 40. we will also have some activities (like screen printing) and an informal meeting to follow. it's open to everyone and you are welcome to stay for some or all of it!

we will be preparing several gallons of vegan ice cream for the occasion, and fingers crossed others will bring delicious goodies too!

Sunday December 14th, 2008
Station 40 (3030b 16th St @ Mission, SF, CA)
4:00PM - 8:00PM

for our flier and further details visit the fnb web site:
http://sffnb.org/2008/12/01/ice-cream-social/

thanks,
dana

p.s. the screen we have is huge and will have extra room, if folks are interested we could fit in a patch-sized noisebridge logo!

p.p.s. if anyone has a dewar flask they could loan us and a good source for LN2 we would love to be able to make some ice cream that way too :)