[Noisebridge-discuss] stickers! (input wanted)

esc mediapathic at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 13:18:49 UTC 2008

On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 7:39 PM, Andy Isaacson <adi at hexapodia.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 07, 2008 at 06:34:08PM -0800, Mitch Altman wrote:
>> is someone making more Noisebridge stickers?

> We're working on it (Steen and I), but haven't made any progress in the
> last week because I suck. :)

Correction: that's about 20% you sucking and about 80% me sucking. By
which I mean working on a big project which was done earlier tonight
(yay).
(I figured out the svg thing: you saved it in "inkscape svg" rather
than "generic svg", I'm gathering. I'd still like to show you how
whack the results are, though. They are impressively whack.)

So I know we've discussed this, but I can't find the specific data in
any clear form. Hereby, this is the place to tell me what we want from
the new stickers.

Some things I know:
* we want some smaller ones. Do we want one 4" (the current size)
batch and one 2" (the size the logo is when people cut it out) batch?
or just the smaller ones?
* we want the circle to be flat red, not with the highlight. And if we
didn't before, we do now. Because I say so.
* we want "a better font". Saying this to a font nerd is like saying
"I want my car more wheel-ish". So, what's a better font? Do we just
want a sans instead of the pseudo typewriter thing? Or does someone
have something specific in mind?

Or, do y'all want me to just go apeshit (no gorilla reference
intended) and do whatever I want?

Tell me what you want, my collective difficult client.

--esc