[Noisebridge-discuss] Two workshops tonight: Python and Circuits

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Dec 9 00:02:46 UTC 2008

Tonight, Monday Decmeber 8, Noisebridge is hosting two workshops: Python
from 6-8, and Circuits from 8-10.

6PM - 8PM:  PYCLASS!
https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2008-December/001908.html

    WHERE: Noisebridge (83C Weise St, near 16th & Mission BART)
    WHEN:  Mon Dec 8 6 PM
    WHAT:  Community Python learning session: Chapter 7-8
    TEXTBOOK INFO:
    http://www.greenteapress.com/thinkpython/thinkpython.html
    TEXTBOOK CHAP:
    http://www.greenteapress.com/thinkpython/html/book008.html

    This week, we focus on iteration, touching on Newton's Method for
    calculating square roots.  Exercise 4 is what Alex did last week at
    my urging, writing a Python intereter.

8PM - 10PM:  Circuit Hacking Monday!
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Circuit_Hacking_Monday

 Come by 83c Wiese St from 6-10PM on Monday December 8 for a cooperative
 workshop on circuit hacking.

 Topics: soldering, breadboarding, LED PWM, using AVR, oscilloscopes,
 reverse engineering, PCB design with GEDA.  And whatever else you think
 up!

-andy