[Noisebridge-discuss] ginsbot hacking

davidfine d at vidfine.com
Thu Dec 11 02:58:40 UTC 2008

You may have noticed the metal man sitting atop the shelves. His name is
ginsbot, and he used to read poetry. Right now he's working on some very
important calculations but you can't tell because his lights aren't
hooked up. I'm going to fix that next tuesday before the meeting.
His 8 lights are going to be wired up as an audio vu meter. I have an IC
that does just that. I think it just needs an op-amp and a darlington,
which I also have. If you want to play around with digital electronics
with me, tues at 6pm.
--D