[Noisebridge-discuss] Missing: Keyboard blanket (KBB)!

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Dec 17 22:41:24 UTC 2008

It's a cleaning cloth that sits on top of your keyboard to keep the
screen from getting scratched up. Normally folks don't need this but
with how my bag rests on my back when I ride my bike, there's a bit of
force pressing down on the screen, sucks. It looks like this...

http://www.marware.com/PRODUCTS/MacBook-Pro/Macbook-Pro-15-Protection-Pack-Deluxe

Last I remember seeing it was a little less then a week ago at
Noisebridge, I don't think it made it home with me. If you see it
laying around, please toss it on the top shelf above the jukebox area
and drop me an email. Thanks.

--
Rubin Abdi
Rubin at Starset.net