[Noisebridge-discuss] Evernote suggestion?

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Dec 17 22:59:16 UTC 2008

A hand full of meeting ago, when I had brought up the discussion to
figure out a way to deal with junk and trash in the space, someone had
suggested some sort of whacky idea employed by another hack space
which used Evernote to document cruft accumulating. I can't for the
life of me remember (not that I would bet my life on anything I can or
cannot remember) who it was that suggested this.

Any chance if you read this and happen to be the person I'm referring
to, can you please link me to any information about this?

Thanks!

--
Rubin Abdi
Rubin at Starset.net