[Noisebridge-discuss] Re: Mystery package? (Dogs Blood Rising reference?)

L. Morningstar el.morningstar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 08:30:40 UTC 2008

It appears that Eris has been rifling through my things again. She
seems to find it cute to take my hard work and just toss it to the
wind to be taken up wherever it may land. I suppose that is her way
though.

But after all we've been through together, it would be nice if she
could at least show me the respect to spell my name right.

Please hold the skull for my arrival.

- L.