[Noisebridge-discuss] More details for the nap pods?

Matt Peterson matt at peterson.org
Thu Dec 4 20:34:17 UTC 2008

Apologies for being late to this thread.  Regardless if fully
developed pods appear, I for one "vote" for the concept of leaving the
upstairs as more of a "chill space" vs more dedicated work space.
This would encourage social interaction with such assets as couches,
chairs and *gasp* maybe even a bed-looking thing or two.  I agree with
Jake we're likely to have visitors from afar (and locals) who will end
up naping for few hours.

If Rubin and/or Jake don't have the cycles or resources for this
vision today, I don't see an reason to continue the "land grab" thats
been so popular historically.  We're already trying to meet the needs
of a hackerspace with additional obvious Techshop, RayKo & other
avenues; let's not forget some basic human needs.

--Matt