[Noisebridge-discuss] stickers! (input wanted)

jim jim at well.com
Wed Dec 10 13:54:28 UTC 2008

noisebridge business cards:
   i got my personal cards done at a little
shop on second street in san rafael. looks
like i'm low, so i'll probably go back
sooner rather than later. i can take art
work for NB along or i can stumble through
a description and hope they give a roughly
accurate price.

joining the build team and getting monkey stickers:
   as to "doing it", the only action i can
think of is to lie in wait in 83C and jump
on anyone i think is on the build team and
rifle their pockets, but that's not treating
people excellently. how else to proceed?