[Noisebridge-discuss] Machine Learning seminars?

Jeremy K trochee at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 21:59:42 UTC 2008

HTF has a chapter on "model inferencing and averaging" (chapter 8,
with section 8.8 explicitly on model averaging) and another on
"additive models, trees, and related methods" (chapter 9). It's pretty
thorough, but I would need a few days to sit down and read through it
carefully to tell you *how* thorough (HTF always makes me read with a
notebook because they are *not* afraid of high-caliber notation).

--jeremy