[Noisebridge-discuss] Machine Learning seminars?

Ian ian at slumbrparty.com
Wed Dec 10 22:57:01 UTC 2008

i <# unsupervised. its hard to do a project with that in any business.

also, it seems like a lot of people want to learn too. we should use
the class to get everyone together, start slow and then see who sticks
around who are proficient enough with ML to work on stuff.

this is great because john (aeonsf) and i just put in a bitchin'
server (dual xeons, 8gig ram) at nb and we have 6 more sitting in our
apartment. we'll definitely have enough horsepower for everyone to try
stuff out.

who wants to help organize and teach these things? we should get
together (IRL or online) and hash it out.

thanks,

verbal