[Noisebridge-discuss] Little red payphone

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 04:33:27 UTC 2008

The 911 service is the most expensive part of VoIP service.  I know people
who have gotten around this by mapping the 911 extension in the voip server
to dial out to the "urgent" line for the police department (which is what
they recommend using from a cell phone rather than actually calling 911).

Christie

--
You can't learn what you think you already know.