[Noisebridge-discuss] Little red payphone

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sat Dec 13 06:42:03 UTC 2008

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 06:10:40PM -0800, Seth David Schoen wrote:
> Also, we need some VoIP service in order to make the payphone actually
> work.

I opened and funded an account with Voicepulse several months ago, but
never got around to hooking it up to any actual service.  If one of you
phone geeks would like to take over the account on Noisebridge's behalf,
I'd love you forever.  I believe we have $100 credit with them on this
account.

Seth or somebody -- willing to go through the account rigamaorole with
them?

-andy