[Noisebridge-discuss] mandarin corner anyone?

Quinn Norton quinn at quinnnorton.com
Thu Dec 18 21:45:38 UTC 2008

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008, Adam Skory wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> It's Thursday and I'm up again for Mandarin Corner at 5pmish, but if
> nobody's gonna show I won't trek across the Bay.
>
> If you want to come, please tell me before it's too late.

I am totally there, though probably slightly late, but not sure I'm worth
crossing the bay for. I am just getting started and unlikely to be
contributing much. I am as far as having practiced my ma's, but probably
not correctly- learning from podcast is hard. But totally there. Can bribe
people with pu-erh.

Freelance Journalist & Photographer

  quinnnorton.com || +1 408 813 8064 || aim, skype, msn: ambiguousquinn

     America has the finest medical system of the third world.
                                 Oh, except for Cuba.