[Noisebridge-discuss] I'm going to visit your hacklab

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Tue Dec 23 06:10:13 UTC 2008

Hi Ál,

It would be great to have you visit our space. Will you be around next
week? It looks like a lot of people are out of town for the holidays.
I myself will be in LA this week, back in SF on the 29th.

Our general meetings are on Tuesdays. Not sure how much of a meeting
we'll be having on the 30th, but at least I can be there (anyone else
interested in a Dec 30th meeting?). I'd like to hear more about the
Kernel Panic hacklab!

Cheers,

John

* al <al at blogmail.cc> [081219 08:48]:
> Hi, I'm Ál from Kernel Panic[1] hacklab in Barcelona (Spain). I came to
> USA for a 40 days and I'm looking for some similar places here. I was
> last week in NYCResistors in New York. I'm going to BorderLand HackLab
> in San Diego this weekend. I hope meet you maybe tuesday in San
> Francisco or another better day if you prefer (I think tuesday you have
> your meeting).
>
> See you!
>
> [1] http://kernelpanic.hacklabs.org
>
> I also work on: